• Bitcoin hit its all-time high of $68,000 in November 2021 and then declined significantly to a low of $16,000 by the end of 2022. • The digital currency began to rebound in 2023, reaching $25,000 per unit in mid-February. • Analysts are hopeful that the worst is over and that the crypto market can […]
Former Coinbase Employee Pleads Guilty to Insider Trading
• Former Coinbase employee Ishan Wahi recently pled guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, in what is believed to be the first-ever insider trading case involving cryptocurrency. • Ishan was given access to confidential data regarding which tokens were set to be listed on the popular trading platform, and used it […]
Protocol Labs Cuts Staff Despite Surging Funds: Crypto Firms Face Bearish Market
• Blockchain and Web3 firm Protocol Labs has let go of 89 people, which amounts to one fifth of its staff count. • The decision comes from current market conditions and the macroeconomic challenges in relation to Filecoin dynamics. • Executives from Protocol Labs say they are providing departing employees with pay, healthcare benefits, immigration […]
Crypto Transaction Success Rates Vary by Location: Report
• A new report suggests that the success rate of digital currency transactions depends heavily on the user’s location. • The report observed that half (50%) of fiat digital currency transactions failed after completing the Know Your Customer (KYC) process. • Factors such as regional regulations, availability of crypto-friendly banks and financial institutions, and technological […]
BNB Price Drops 11%: Is This the Start of a Bear Market?
• The SEC recently took steps to raise standards in the cryptocurrency industry, causing Binance Coin (BNB) to drop 11%. • BNB was initially offered in an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2017 and its price rose as Binance became more popular. • BNB hit its all-time high of $686 in March 2021, but has […]
Bitcoin Price Hits $23K: Is a Fresh Increase in Sight?
• Bitcoin (BTC) price is at risk of further downside before it could start a fresh increase to $25,000. • Bitcoin currently trades around the support level of $23,000 and below the 9-day and 21-day moving averages. • If BTC faces resistance at the upper boundary of its channel, it could reach resistance levels of […]
Crypto Whales Investing: Find Out Which Altcoins They’re Buying Now!
Crypto Whales Investing in Altcoins • Investors in 2023 are looking towards cryptocurrencies with long-term gains. • Whales have started to stock up on altcoins, which offer the potential of outsized returns. • Meta Masters Guild has raised $1.42 million in its presale, and is expected to launch a range of mobile-based games in the […]
Bitcoin Price Prediction: Could BTC Cross Below 9-Day Moving Average?
• Bitcoin price prediction shows that BTC is likely to cross below the 9-day moving average with the daily low at the $22,000 level. • Bitcoin is likely to resume a downtrend if it crosses below the 9-day moving average. • Bitcoin (BTC) remains above the moving averages, with bears bringing the price toward the […]
Sewer Pass Tops List of Top-Selling NFTs in Third Week of 2023
• Sewer Pass NFTs Take The Top Spot in the top-selling NFTs for the third week of 2023. • Bored Ape Yacht Club takes the second place in the top-selling NFTs with a market capitalization of 1.1 billion and a floor price of $113,065. • MineablePunks takes the third place in the top-selling NFTs with […]
Metahood Raises $3M to Sell Digital Property in the Metaverse
• Metahood, a startup creating a platform for selling digital property in the metaverse, has raised $3 million in a seed round from a variety of investors. • The platform will provide buyers of metaverse land with more context than a general-purpose NFT marketplace. • It will employ a map-based interface to display available land […]